Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've had a bit of a headache

Sorry for the absenteeism but I'm back now. About six months ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumour. It was on my Pituitary gland to be specific. Well I had surgery, and the wonderful doctors pulled this large growth about the size of a golf ball out thru my nose (I don't think it was quite Arnie style a la "Total Recall"). After a substantial period of recovery, and some wonderful extra time spent with my family, I'm back up on my feet. Well, I have been for a little while now, but just slack getting back to my blog. But, I will endeavour to post more.
Work finished up on "Dogstar" barely before I was able to return to work, and I then spent the glorious job hunting period of pre- and post-Christmas looking for work before landing myself a job at a computer game company.
Thanks to Aaron Davies for his above sympathies.

No comments: