Friday, June 22, 2007

Monkeys

According to Amy Mebberson, I'm a chicken nut. Well, I'll have her convinced I'm monkey mad soon. Here's a couple of photoshop-coloured up sketches I did for the game brief that I'm working on. This was still early photoshop days for me, so be kind.
I know this first one is the dreaded "Tude" pose, but my hand was forced. I didn't want to do it, but when your charcter is a wise-cracking, smart-arse what can you do. This guy is the older father figure, who's trying to bring him into line.
A computer game with monkeys, what could be more fun?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like 'em .

(heh-heh, JohnK has us all scared of doing the dreaded "tude" poses , rightly so , I guess. Anyway, that made me laugh)

Richard said...

Thanks David. Yeah, you're right, John's got us all paranoid but someone's gotta keep us on our toes.

Amy said...

Heh.

'Chicken' still sounds better ;)

I hate 'tude' poses as much as the next person, but John K doesn't scare me. ;p