Friday, June 22, 2007

Pet project character

Here's the main character for my pet project. These were quick clean up drawings that I did from an animation test I did for it a little while back (well, if you ask my old man it was ages ago). They'll need a bit of a rework with a fresh hand but I'm pretty happy with how he looks. Doing the test animation a great way to test the design of a character, you really get to see if the basic shapes of the character work together, hold together after a number of drawings and move in space well. I've never actually animated a character with a moustache before. I figured it would be a bit of fun, especially a bushy one to manipulate with the mouth shapes.
I've got the short film fund info night on Monday, hopefully I'll get to hear what I need. Submissions are due in September.

No comments: